Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bowling


I discovered bowling as a sport when my loving lola (grandmother) bought me a toy bowling set .I thought it was fun.
Eventually, I discovered bowling as one my favorite sports.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49503102897@N01/45004969

When I went to home school, I chose bowling to be my sport in P.E subject.

Here in Riyadh, I study bowling in AL Khozama Hotel. Many thanks to my coach Mr. Berroya for spending time teaching me the basics of bowling for FREE.. I enjoy my first session and I learn how to do the proper posture and position in playing bowling.

After the first session, we went to buy the bowling ball in UBC.  My Dad and Mom thought of buying second hand ball because it’s too expensive to buy a brand new one.  But guess what?  I was able to buy a brand new bowling ball (6lbs heavy). 
My First Bowling Ball


I am so excited to learn more till I become very skilled in this sport.  I am very thankful to my loving parents for supporting me in playing my favorite sport…bowling.




No comments:

Post a Comment