Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Virtual Library

My mother encourages me to read books. She loves buying me books that I want.

I notice when it comes to books, she never considers too much of the price compare to buying toys. She tells me reading various books enhances my mental abilites.

When we left to Riyadh, I had to leave most of the books my mother bought for me.

We visited the well-known bookstore here..Jareer Bookstore and tried to look for some interesting english books.

Yesterday, my mother checked in the internet stories online that I can use for book report. She felt happy when she found a virtual library where there many books available. In fact, some award winning ADARNA book publisher in the Philippines are included there.

INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S DIGITAL LIBRARY


For homeschoolers like me especially in countries like Saudi Arabia, surely this will be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment